Carter Manufacturing, being accredited to BS EN ISO9001:2008 incorporating AS9120, are able to provide you with on time service for all of your Standard and Specialist Aerospace bearing requirements. Carter brings you aerospace needle roller & needle bearings from all the Major manufacturers and AS9100 only approved sources.
Our aerospace capability includes, but is not limited to, the following aerospace product groups:
- Standard and non standard ball bearings in both metric and inch (Imperial) sizes
- V grooved and plain bearings (lined or unlined) – sacrificial bushes
- Standard airframe MS and KP series bearings
- Entry slot loaded bearings (lined and non lined)
- Actuator ball screw bearings (linear and ball)
- Cam follower and yoke roller bearings for flap, slat and carriage use
- Undercarriage guide bearings
- Landing gear and wheel bearings
- Remanufactured bearing and refurbishment service.
- Super precision angular contact bearings
- Rod end and spherical bearings
- Miniature bearings for instrumentation
- Specialist coated and lubricated bearings
- Bearing cleaning, inspection and re lubrication service via our US partners’ class 1000 clean room facilities
- Part kitting and re-packaging
Carter is able to bring you aerospace bearings from the following manufacturers and partners;
- Nadella Aerospace Bearings – part of the Koyo / Torrington Group
- Sarma Aerospace Bearings – part of the SKF aerospace. SKF are one of the Worlds leading manufacturers of bearings.
- Ampep Bearings – part of the SKF group
- Timken Super Precision (MPB) bearings. Timken manufacture all their MPB bearings to ABEC 7 precision classes and are amongst the first choice for your application requirements.
- Koyo/Torrington Aerospace Bearings
- RWG Frankenjura
- RBC Aerospace
- SNFA Bearings
- Barden Aerospace Bearings
- McGill Aerospace and Speciality Bearings
Carter Manufacturing has experience in the following aerospace applications and should be your first point of call for assistance.
- Airframe control
- Actuation (Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electrical) – Rotary or Linear
- Guidance Systems
- Instrumentation and Avionics
- Engine mount
- Bleed-air valve
- Fuel and Starter Systems
- Defence system
- Flow Meters
- Fuel Controls
- Gyro, Servo and Synchro
- Aircraft doors
- Flight Controls
- Extending passenger walkway and stairways
Carter Manufacturing not only distributes aerospace bearings but are also able to offer a full technical consultancy service which caters for both Standard and Non Standard bearings. We can assist in all aspects from concept through to design through to final product realisation. Our vast experience in the bearing industry makes us the perfect partner for your aerospace bearings.
If you are looking for a specific bearing but don’t know what it is or who made it don’t despair. Carter Manufacturing has an extensive database of parts to help you identify and trace the appropriate part. We are also able to help you interchange part numbers between manufacturers.
Our parts database also includes the most common aerospace bearing series including; 17 series, 60B series, Airbus NSA series, ABT, ABWT, ABS series and ASN series, ADB, AGS, ASNA, Boeing 10-series, 60B series, BACB10 series, 65B series and S012 series, BAS, Cessna “S” series, COM, Douglas 4D series, EN, Lockheed “C” series, Mil Spec, NSA, PAN, RS-T, Raytheon “13” series, AN series, MS series, NSSB, NAS series, M81934 series, M81935 series and M81936 series, WSSB , YSSB.
For more information please contact us »